Bumblebees

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Swimming Sensations


We went swimming and it was fun!  We had to hold onto the side and we played Simon Says and we lay on our backs.
by Maris Stella

I went to the swimming pool.  It was fun! 
by Viane


We went to the swimming pool and I swam. 
by Samuel

On Tuesday my friend and I went swimming, but my friend Claudia couldn't swim. 
by Anna-Lisa

I went to the swimming pool.  It was fun and we went in the pool.  Then we went back to Room 2.
by Joseph

fr

I went to swim.  I went swimming with my friends.  I had fun. I had a cap on my head.
by Charlie 


I swim with my friend and I went to the swimming pool.
by Alan

 

When I went in the pool it was warm in the pool and it was fun!  And when we lay on our backs it was warm.  And we had to walk backdown the stairs.
by Mikaela

I am going to the swimming pool.
by Claudia

I went to the swimming and Mr. Burton said to do the starfish.  It was fun!
by Alex

I went to the swimming and it was fun in the swimming pool!  I can lie down on my back and it was so so fun! I love it!
by Alilia

1 comment:

Miss G said...

Wow, what awesome photos. It looks like you are all having a wonderful time in the pool.

Miss G :-)